Thank you for your interest in GEA Rainey Solutions!
GEA Rainey Solutions offers competitive wages, health benefits, vacation, holidays, sick days, and 401K retirement. Please remember to check on a regular basis as the website is frequently updated.
Perform air-cooled heat exchanger structural design to customer specifications, the American Institute of Steel Construction and the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction.
- Prepare design calculations and customer drawings for the above scope of work. This includes Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and other structural static and dynamic load analysis.
- Check structural designs and drawings of other Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Design air-cooled heat exchangers per customer specifications and American Society of Mechanical Engineering Codes.
- Communicate with sales, customer, shop and detail drafters.
- General knowledge of welded steel fabrication practices.
- Good drafting skills.
- Computer skills must include STAAD-Pro, AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of the American Institute of Steel Construction, the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineering codes.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Science degree (B.S.) in Mechanical (or related field) Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Professional Engineering (PE) license and certification to approve structural design
- PE certification or the ability to get PE certified in the Canadian provinces
- Minimum of three (3) years structural design and finite element analysis experience.
Structure Brake Operator –Night Shift
- Should be able to work overtime as required by workload
- Ability to set up and operate power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications; selects, positions, and aligns dies in machine ram and bed.
- Detail layout on work stock from blueprints or templates with ability to verify dimensions of work piece
- 2 or more years of experience in required machine
- Must be able to operate overhead crane, forklift is a plus
- CNC program knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and operate overhead crane
- Operate 300 ton brake
- Must be able to read prints and calculate measurements
If you have any questions or wish to submit your resume please contact us as follows:
GEA Rainey Solutions
5202 W. Channel Road
Catoosa, OK 74015